- Main menu item "File/Open recent" has been added.
- Rule actions icons have been changed to make them recognizable for the red-green color blind users.
- IPv6 addresses of firewall interfaces can now be discovered via SNMP. SNMP discovery also works on Windows.
- Generation of static routing commands is now supported for Cisco IOS and PIX platforms.
- CustomService object can now specify protocol and address family
- Rule sets can be only ipv4, only ipv6 or combined. In the latter case the program intelligently chooses which objects from the rules it should use to generate firewall configuration and produces configs for both address families from the same rule set.
- Built-in policy installer can work over IPv6
- Built-in policy installer recognizes sudo password prompt. There is no need to configure password-less sudo rights for the firewall management account anymore.
Complete Release Notes v3.0.4