While this release has been tested and we believe it is stable, you should test it prior to using it in production. If you find a bug, or if you have a suggestion on how we can improve something, please open a ticket in our SourceForge project:
What's new in V4.1?
There are several new features in this version including:
- Support for iptables ipset module (provides a dynamic group function in memory) - requires ipset module
- New function and toolbar shortcut to view complete generated firewall script in a viewer window
- Shortcut buttons in the main window to help new users get started more easily
- Updated many dialog window sizes and layouts to work better for users with smaller displays (1024x768)
- Added a new mode for stopping the firewall script called 'block'
There are also a number of smaller enhancements and bug fixes included. You can find a complete list of all the updates in the V4.1 Beta release note on our website:
If you are a licensed user, V4.1 will be a free upgrade for users that have a valid V4.0 license. We plan to officially release V4.1 in a few weeks once we are confident there are no major issues.
Mike & Vadim