We are making great progress on our next release which will be Firewall Builder V4.2. This release is mainly focused on enhancing our support for Cisco ASA, Cisco PIX and BSD pf platforms. Here's a quick overview of the features that are available in the latest beta release of V4.2.
* Support for defining interfaces in NAT rules
* Ability to configure bridge interfaces and static routes on BSD systems
* Option to generate FreeBSD platform configurations in rc.conf style format
* Support for Cisco ASA and PIX v8.0 - v8.3 platforms
* Use of named objects in Cisco ASA and PIX rules where possible
You can download a copy of the latest Firewall Builder beta version from our website:
And you can find notes about how to configure and use these new features on our website:
V4.2 Beta Notes
The last big feature we will be adding to V4.2 is support for importing Cisco ASA and PIX configurations. This will make it much easier for Cisco users to get started with Firewall Builder. Let us know what you think and thanks for helping us make Firewall Builder better!